Client Relationship Manager
We have an immediate opportunity for a Client Relationship Manager to build and grow relationships with our
existing clients. This individual will be responsible for: being the client’s main point of contact,
managing contracts and renewals; ensuring client/solution fit over time; listening to and identifying client
needs; coordinating delivery efforts among the Operations, Customer Success and Customer Support teams; and
preparing reports and analyses for clients. The Client Relationship Manager will drive initiatives
independently, taking full ownership of strategic goals related to existing customer growth and retention.
They will possess excellent communication, collaboration and project management skills and be a
self-motivated, results-oriented, persistent, high-integrity and positive individual.
- Client Relationship. The Client Relationship Manager(“CRM”) will be the client’s primary point of
for the US and Canada.
- Project Management. The CRM will be responsible for overall project management and liaise with
and BioHiTech’s internal departments to ensure successful execution.
- Relationship Start-up. The CRM will be the main point of contact for individual sites and work with
operations to initiate the installation and education process.
- Program Results & Client Communication. Working with Customer Success and utilizing BioHiTech Cloud
dashboards, the AM will monitor client satisfaction and program results and be responsible for
presenting results. The CRM will work with BioHiTech’s client’s satisfaction group to assist in
work with accounts receivables on closing any past due invoices.
- Other Duties. The CRM will perform other duties as assigned. Overall, they serve as the point person
understand client challenges and take all steps necessary, in collaboration with others at BioHiTech
resolve issues expediently. These duties will include building best practice, standardized
maintaining account knowledge, and preparing quarterly executive reports for the clients.
- Passion for delivering complete client satisfaction
- Absolute integrity
- 100% willingness to own and deliver high-quality and polished work product
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills
- Superior interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
- Positive attitude, ambitious, motivated
- Flexible and adaptable, effective “problem solver” comfortable with high growth environments
- Independent self-starter with a strong commitment to teamwork
- Comfortable learning new technology and explaining value to business audiences
- Commercially-minded and comfortable with data analyses
- Fully proficient with Salesforce, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
Preferred Education & Experience
- Hardware-enabled SaaS experience
- Food waste prevention experience
- Foodservice experience and established relationships
- Project management qualification
Chestnut Ridge, New York or Dallas, TX is preferred, but consideration will also be given to remote working
for the right candidate.
As soon as possible.
Salary dependent on experience.
Interested in joining the team. Contact email@example.com
< back to careers